Monday, February 25, 2013

Legacy Love

Last weekend was Baby G's "Legacy Celebration" hosted by my Zeta sisters in Colorado. We went to school all over the country, and were members of Zeta Tau Alpha at our universities, and now all live in Colorado. We get together monthly, and having these women in my life is so special. It was such a blessing to move to Colorado and to be welcomed by a circle of friends, all sharing a similar college experience and  love for our sorority and philanthropy. These women bring such joy to my life, and am so excited to have them in baby G's life too. It's fun to think about what this group will look like 5-10 years from now when all of us young alumnae have started families and get to enjoy the adventure of being moms together!

The shower theme was "A Legacy Celebration" because since baby G is a girl, she'll be my little legacy if she decides to join Zeta Tau Alpha in college. I think every sorority mama dreams of her daughter joining her sorority some day :) Of course, I will support her if she decides to join a different sorority or not join one at all, I do want what is best for her. But, it's a lot of fun to think about her being my little legacy!!
These are all Mu chapter sisters from Drury University that I went to school with, who now live in Colorado too! It's always nice to see a familiar Missouri face, in Colorado!

The BEAUTIFUL spread of brunch and pink sweets, perfect combination! 

Me with Dorothy, the host. She was a Zeta at Texas Methodist University


BEAUTIFUL decorations by Kate, who was a Zeta at Oklahoma State University



I loved the onesies hanging over the fireplace, they are so cute and tiny!

No comments: