Monday, March 4, 2013

Hilary's Bridal Shower

Last weekend I hosted a bridal shower for Hilary, who will be getting married in September in New Mexico. She and her future sister-in-law flew into Denver from Arizona for the weekend and we enjoyed a friend and fun filled shower, delicious Denver meals, a bit of shopping and napping, and lots of quality time. Our friend Megan made all of the delicious food - Spinach Pinwheels, Breakfast Quesadillas and Monkey Bread - and I provided a Make-Your-Own Yogurt Parfait bar and Mimosa/Bellini bar! And of course, the take home favors were my favorite to make, iced sugar cookies made with authentic Mexican Vanilla from our Cruise port in Cozumel. I was really excited about this punch of flavor I added to this batch! We're looking forward to her wedding in September and baby G's first wedding experience! She will be such a beautiful bride and I know the wedding will be beautiful as well!







No comments: