Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weeks 36 and 37


A quick review of week 36 and 37 happenings!

Basketball or baby? Baby G is SUPER LOW these days, it feels like she could just drop out of there!


We washed all of her little clothes and socks this week, everything is so tiny! 


I've continued to do acupuncture each week and have really enjoyed it. I had never tried acupuncture before pregnancy, and it's been a very positive experience. I enjoy how relaxing it is and believe it has helped me to feel as good as I have. I've become a believer! My acupuncturist also did what she called "acupressure to go" this week - these little dots are mustard seeds with a little sticky dot, placed on acupressure points to help the baby dissend. So interesting! It kind of makes me laugh because it feels a little like hocus pocus magic, but why not give it a try?



March Madness has been a big part of our life lately. She may get to share her birthday with March Madness every year :)


We've had a couple of beautiful snow storms lately, the snow is beautiful!

No comments: