Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Time in Denver

The holidays are off to a wonderful start here in Denver. It is certainly our favorite time of year, for lots of reasons. One reason is that we love holiday parties - celebrating Christmastime together, catching up with friends and eating delicious homemade food. Everyone is so merry and cheerful, why wouldn't you love this time of year?!

Chris' christmas present from my parents were tickets to see White Christmas at the Buelle Theater. We made it a date night and really enjoyed the musical. We may have even teared up at the end, it was so neat seeing the movie come to life!



We celebrated Christmas with fellow sorority sisters and their spouses at our annual alumnae group holiday party. Below is a photo of the crown sugar cookies I made. (The 5 pointed crown was a symbol for our sorority.) There are a lot of things I know I am not good at - gardening, cleaning, doing dishes and really even cooking. But, there is one thing I love and really feel like I may have gotten lucky at being good at - and that is baking sugar cookies! I have a wonderful recipe and it is one of my favorite things to do each year around the holidays.


At the ZTA holiday party - 


One quick photo of Baby G - this is at 22 1/2 weeks!



No comments: