Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weeks 19 - 22


So much has happened in just 3 short weeks! At 19 weeks, we found out Baby G is a "she," and everything has continued to feel more real since that day!

The bump - I can tell Baby G is starting to grow bigger, faster because what once was my little mini baby bump, is now a definite "you are pregnant!" bump!!

The sickness - At 20 weeks, I woke up feeling like a completely different person. My all-day sickness is gone which means I don't have to wear my "stylish" rubber motion sickness/acupressure wrist bands anymore. After 20 weeks of wearing them 24/7, I had a rash on both my wrists, and I was SO tired of trying to disguise my wrist bands by covering them with long sleeves. I wore them though because they worked so well, and would recommend them to anyone!

The energy - I have much more energy these days, which is great! What's not great is that I am keeping Chris awake at night laying in bed talking about paint colors and crib bedding, rather than falling asleep on the couch at 8 pm.

The kicks - I first felt her kick on the airplane on the way back from Thanksgiving in Florida, right at the 20 week mark. Last night, at 22 weeks, Chris felt her kick for the first time! She's getting stronger and he is so excited to finally be able to feel her as well!

Here are the ultrasound photos from 19 weeks - I forgot to post them 3 weeks ago!




We love this one because you can see her legs bent, with her knee up near her face. I love her little profile and button nose!








And a quick pic of the bump at 22 weeks!






No comments: