Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weeks 12 - 16

A few miscellaneous photos from weeks 12 - 16...

Announcing to Aubri and Alayna that they are going to have a new cousin! Get ready for a troublemaking trio - big cousin Aubri, middle cousin Alyana, and little cousin Baby G.


When I announced to Alayna that I was having a baby, she offered to share her books with the baby. Later that day, I came back to find she had packed all of her books in my suitcase, ready to take back to Denver with me! What a sweetheart, she is so cute.



We made our first baby room purchase - a changing table off Craigslist! I promised Chris I wouldn't start purchasing things yet, but I just couldn't pass up this steal. It was such a great deal (read: cheap!) and matches our chifferrobe (the dresser/wardrobe already in the room). 


Baby G - with a HUGE noggin (on the right), a body and little arms. 




No comments: