Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with the Duvalls

While in Missouri, we also enjoyed several days with my family, including Christmas morning! Christine, Charles, Aubri and Alayna joined us at mom and dad's house to open gifts and enjoy lunch together. Here are a few photo highlights from Christmas together:

Aubri's new winter hat!

Alayna has the energy of the Energizer Bunny! She always keeps going...

Hard to read, but Aubri's shirt says "Girls Can Change the World" - I really liked this!

Alayna helping me open my gifts :)

A Duvall family tradition is setting up the Play Mobile train that I received when I was little. Each year my parents got me a new piece to go with the train set - I have a ranch, a sheriffs station, indians, gold miners, lots of train passengers, a horse drawn wagon, and more! Mom saved the train for Chris and I to set up when we got into town - Chris and dad played with my train, and then got down some of dad's collectable trains as well. These are some of my favorite photos from this Christmas!



No comments: