Monday, July 5, 2010

The Gilstrap Vineyard

Good news - our neighbors have grape vines! We're legitimately considering crafting our own wine and bottling our own vintage.... and we could be a winery, with a tasting room, right here in the middle of Platte Park neighborhood! Not sure yet what kind of grapes we have - so we'll let you know when we announce our new label! 
(For those of you who know us well - I'm only partially kidding here....)


The trashbags you see are what's proof of mom and I's work all day Monday - full of tree limbs, dead grape vines, shingles, wood and.... whats left of our irrigation and sprinkler system after it saw its last days because of the front loader.

2 comments:

Charles said...

I'll buy your first bottle!

I'm Ashley. said...

Amazing!! I can't wait to see this baby when it's finished :) BTW we should get some lunch soon...I'll bring some peppermint patties for dessert soul mate!