Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Foot Surgery

As most of you know, I had foot surgery last week to remove two hard rock-like masses in the bottom of my foot. At the time, we didn't know what the mobile masses were, but post-surgery we learned from pathology the masses were Rheumatoid nodules, developed because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis. We're not sure what this entails for the future, if this will mean more will develop or if this is the end, but we're glad to know now what was going on. I spent several days in bed and am now back to work. A few highlights of the process below!


In a boot... again. My mom had saved my boot from my 8th grade ankle injury, but for this one, I got a brand new boot. Fancy!


Chris got me a "feel better soon" goodie bag - you'll notice it is mainly candy. He knows me so well.


Ashley and her little one Lily came to visit me at home, and they brightened my days!


Mom sent a wonderful array of foot cookies - notice the connection with candy, cookies, sugar ... they all know me so well. 

No comments: