Monday, July 11, 2011

So proud.

Have you ever had a moment when you are beaming and overflowing with pride?! I came home from a long weekend working an event for work, and Chris had built a fence! My husband built a fence, isn't that great?! I couldn't quit smiling because I was so overwhelmingly proud of him. He told me he may work on it this weekend, and then I came home and it was completed! I'm SO PROUD! If I get this excited about my husband, I can only imagine what it will feel like to beam with pride for a child's accomplishments :)

The fence and gate on the left and right side of the house....


3 comments:

I'm Ashley. said...

Way to go Chris!!! Looks great :)

BILLYDUV said...

Waaaahoooooo!!!!!what a great fence!!!!!!!!!!Very nice, it really contributes to the presence of your house!!!! nice choice of location and style Chris!!

Faulkner's Ranch said...

That is awesome!!! It looks great!