Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Job interviews and happy thoughts.


I (Sarah) had my 2nd interview with the photo memory and scrapbooking store today. I'm really hoping I get the position - it would be great to have a part-time job! I would be a sales floor associate and in a few months I could train to be a teacher for the classes - I think I would really enjoy working with people and especially teaching. So we'll see.

We're so content with where we are at right now in life. We're loving Colorado and the incredible mountain view. We're making lots of friends and I'm loving having girlfriends here. Everyone we've met is so fun to be around and has such inspiring, solid faith. It's neat to meet couples that are just where we're at in life and we're looking forward to continuing to share the good times (and challenges at times) of our newlywed adventures in Colorado. I know it's cliche to talk about this first year of marriage as being such bliss, but really, we're so happy.

We love you all lots - and are looking forward to our full March - April - May months of visitors!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

you guys are stinkin cute! glad you're enjoying life!