Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Website Posts...

November 6, 2008 - By Sarah
Likewise, I too am in a series of lasts. Today is my last day at ADsmith. I'm leaving a family of mentors and friends after a wonderful year and a half in my first ever, grown-up job! I really, really will miss my friends here at ADsmith. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Dallas to see Bekah and then visiting Chris in Denver. I'll spend a few days in Kansas City with my family - my last time in KC as a single Duvall daughter. Wow, this period of engagement and planning as really flown by! We're excited to see everyone in just 24 days!

November 1, 2008 - By Chris
One of the things about Sarah moving out here that will be pleasing to you, the viewer is that she will bring with her a digital camera. That way you can see the snow on our mountains!

I spent another day up in those mountains, this time with some friends. We walked up to the top of a mountain and had lunch. It was a pleasant 75 degrees and I believe a good time was had by all.

We are now officially in the same month as the wedding and the anticipation is certainly mounting from my perspective. I am beginning my series of lasts. Today I payed rent for the last time before I am a married man. Last night I hopefully went to Wal-Mart to grocery shop by myself for the last time. I am also trying to translate the time left into realistic time tables, thinking about all the things that could happen in less than a month. I could welcome any advice or suggestions as to which lasts I should take extra care to enjoy and savor. So send them my way!

Hope everyone is well! See you in less than a month!

No comments: